In this one-week, half-day camp, participants will explore the vast and diverse world in which we live. Activities for the week include:
- Exploring the topics of global citizenship, empathy, compassion, social justice and world peace
- Reading books and watching videos about children in other regions of the world, their experiences and cultural traditions
- Writing our own stories and sharing our own cultures
- Creating artwork and learning dances from the featured regions
- Learning new recipes and tasting popular snacks from these regions
The application for Around the World Global Citizenship amp will be accessible on June 8th. With questions, please contact ACCE Program Coordinator, Elias Gonzalez at email@example.com.